Contemporary Dance Technique Class
A technique class that progresses from warm up exercises that include starting on the floor to find relaxation and draw awareness to basic movement patterns of the body, to ballet-based centre exercises in standing, and then to travelling across the floor and moving in space.
- For beginner class, no prior dance background required.
- For intermediate/advance classes, dancers with some form of movement background preferred.
Fitted gym attire with long pants (you’ll need your legs covered) and a pair of socks.
You can only sign up for trial class once. We will waive off your registration fees if you sign up within 7 days after the trial session.
Upon signing up, there will be a $30 registration fee, $150 deposit for enrolment and you will need to purchase the uniform for RAD classes. (Deposit is refundable with a withdrawal notice submitted 1 calendar month in advance during your active term).
Kindly make payment via PayNow to UEN 201523998Z
Fund transfer to OCBC Bank - Account number 601288640001
Please INDICATE the INVOICE NO. in remarks.
Cash OR cheque payable to FIRSTPOINTE PTE. LTD. are also accepted at our premise.
Fees are non transferable nor refundable.
Late fees of $50 may apply after the due date. Kindly make the payment on time.
Deposit refundable with 1 month notice during your active term, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Applies to trial classes and drop-in classes.
- Subject to class availability.
- Valid within 3 months.
- May be used across same value or lesser value classes.
- $30 one-time registration applies.
- Valid within the same academic term.
- Makeup with same value class within the same term.
- $30 registration and $150 refundable deposit applies.